Saturday, April 17, 2010

Who knew I had so much to say!

It hit me the other day that some people had no idea that I have another blog! It is our family blog. I enjoy writing things that are personal about Sage. He has a very special place in my heart and I like coming here to visit memories of him and make new ones. I have tried so hard to keep living and doing things for my  4 living children. Keeping the other blog helps me stay focused on them and not continually focused on the one that has gone before them. They are my here and now.

Let Them Be Little

My Mother has also kept her own blog...she loves to talk about my family in her blog as well! You can not read my story with out keeping up with Moms story!  I have an amazing Mother to say the least!

Lizard's Roost

Why I just thought to include my other blog is beyond me!

No comments: